Continue the Conversation: Search and Rescue Tactics in Single-Family, Single-Story Residential Structures
Use FSRI's Continuing the Conversation Worksheets to explore the main findings from the Search and Rescue Tactics in Single-Family Single-Story Residential Structures study. After reviewing the tactical consideration and associated videos, use the reflection questions on the reverse side of each worksheet to continue the conversation with your crew.
Download the worksheets below to get started:
- TC1: Timing of Suppression and Search
- TC2: Pre-Suppression Window Initiated Search Into Isolated Space
- TC3: Pre-Suppression Isolation of Spaces
- TC4: Pre-Suppression Isolation of Fire Compartments
- TC5: Pre-Suppression Proximity of Entry Point From Fire Compartment
- TC6: Post-Suppression Ventilation of Spaces
- TC7: Impact of Elevation and Speed During Egress
- TC8: Impact of Removal Pathway
- TC9: Delayed Removal with Isolation in Protected Space
If you have not already taken the full online training course, access it here.